ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...And some other miscellaneous parts for an NA Z!

Hardware:
-Chrome Mashies with tires
-KYB struts
-Eibach springs
-Camber kit
-Clear corners
-Energy Suspension polyurethane bushing kit (not pictured)
-JL Stealthbox, 250 watt US Amp, and probably an MTX 10" (not pictured--sub itself coming soon)

Literature:
-Z-Car and Classic Datsun magazine
-Road and Track's Guide to the All-New Nissan 300ZX (VERY cool--brand new from 1989 with original letter from editor!)
-The oh-so-coveted Nissan 300ZX Enthusiasts Companion by Ray Hutton
-Dealer info from a 1992 Z and 3 Fairlady Z brochures (including an original 1999 dealership packet!)

With flash:

Without flash:

All I have to say about these is WOW! Ton's of awesome information:

The inscription on the cover of the 1999 brochure (far right) wouldn't show up no matter the angle or flash. It's gold, and I think you can see it in the first pic. AWESOME brochures!

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
nice wheels, shocks, springs, and corners! one these days i'll have those same shocks/springs. One of these days...

·
Registered
13,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
EBay is where most of it came from, including the Hutton book. I lost the bid but got a second chance offer and it was shipped here for like $55 from Great Britain. Looks like it's never been opened (crackled when I opened it).

Just a hint--look on eBay before you buy ANYTHING for your Z! My KYB's were $300 shipped ($380 at CZP) and the Eibachs were something like $200 shipped (I think $235 at CZP), and a $50 camber kit. You can't top Coz's customer service, of course, but the price savings are incredible because it's coming from a warehouse that stocks directly from the manufacturer.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
^^i agree with you there me and ssm300z on tt.net got most our stuff off ebay

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
yeah i'm an ebay man myself.

·
Registered
63 Posts
For anyone who is interested- There is a store called EWA ( do a Google search under EWA model cars for the web address). I purchased 2 Z books there. One is the "Road and Track Portfolio 1979-2002" on the Z. The other "35 Years of Nissans Sports Car" by Evanow. Both are excellent books.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
got the ebay name of the guy you bought the eibachs from?
dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.