ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo Mike... I'm gonna be in town on Thurs with AdrianGrey. Do you have any use for those Bose door speaker enclosures I've got? I'll bring'em by if so... If not, I'm gonna get rid of them soon. Lemme know....

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Yeah i still want them

This cat lurks mostly now.. with the dead car an all....yeah i'll be here Stevo. I am over at the Urgent care clinic now. I get off at 6pm or you can come by the clinic...no redhead this time LOL

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Shiz i forgot ....you turn north on Taylor (~ 3rd light with Rightaide on the corner) and then the next right. Go about 100 feet turn left into a dirt allyway and look for my Altima silverish my car is pointing toward my office. Go around the corner and knock on sliding glass door.

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Shiz i forgot ....you turn north on Taylor (~ 3rd light with Rightaide on the corner) and then the next right. Go about 100 feet turn left into a dirt allyway and look for my Altima silverish my car is pointing toward my office. Go around the corner and knock on sliding glass door.

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Shiz i forgot

....you turn north on Taylor (~ 3rd light with Rightaide on the corner) and then the next right. Go about 100 feet turn left into a dirt allyway and look for my Altima silverish my car is pointing toward my office. Go around the corner and knock on sliding glass door.

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Shiz i forgot

....you turn north on Taylor (~ 3rd light with Rightaide on the corner) and then the next right. Go about 100 feet turn left into a dirt allyway and look for my Altima silverish my car is pointing toward my office. Go around the corner and knock on sliding glass door.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.