ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my buddy and I were driving from my new house to the old one for some stuff and I look in the rearveiw, and see some HID headlights, so I slow down to see what it is and sure enough it is a nice Track model 350Z, with a sweet exhaust sound. I really dont race my Z because it has taken too long to build and I dont want to hurt it, but I never have seen what it would do agianst one, so.. I give it some gas and let him get a listen to all my lovely Turbo sounds, ie: Cold Air, BOV, and 3 inch, you know.. Any way, he drops back about 1/2 car length, downshifts, and nails it trying to get the jump, I was in 2nd gear at about 30 mph, right as he got about a 1/2 car length jump on me I hit full boost and jumped about 2 cars ahead as I shifted to 3rd, and it was over as his headlights got smaller. ( We were on the highway, and never exceeded the 70 MPH speed limit) So I slow down to look at this guy, and he gives me this nasty look, as I smile at him. I pretty much spanked him... Praise the Z31! This was NOT a DRAG RACE, This was a schooling to the owner of that shiney new Z car NOT to FORGET his roots, and show respect to his automotive elders.!.! LOL Zya

·
Registered
255 Posts
Good job. I wonder if he knew that he got spanked by a Z31. Some 350Z owners don't know anything about the old school Z's and that's just sad.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
hhahaha great kill. Ive handed a few mustang GTs their just desserts as well. would love to kill a 350Z though, if I had the mods for it.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
"he pulls right next to me and I just shake my head and give him the thumbs down, and he gave me the finger, I just sat there and laughed at him"

·
Registered
397 Posts
i had a similar expierience with a new dodge magnum. i was heading to work early on saturday, when this guy driving one like the one in the comercial pulled up along side and hit the gas. the first time i ignored him, the second time he did it i downshifted an nailed the throttle.all he saw was my taillights going away from him rather quickly.when i let off he caught up to me and wanted to try it again. I just smiled and drove away dont like to beat my 87 turbo either. I just figured he had seen to many TV commercials.

·
Registered
789 Posts
u guys suck...i miss my z .::sniff sniff::. :-(

nice kill tho...i killed a lexus gs 300 the other night with my benz...haha...nothing to do with this forum at all lol

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Hella nice story!!!

Long live the Old School!!! =-)

·
Registered
104 Posts
i love to **** with the newer model zs or just newer model cars period people get very dissapointed when an old z is seen passing them with the turbo sounding off, i love it i wouldnt trade it for the world z31s are the **** they are so the underdog in peoples minds

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.