ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a listing for 200hp and that it was possable. But I want for then that ***** little amount of power. I want 350-400horsepower because I know the botom end of the turbo enigne will support 400. But I need to know all the mods that are nessacary to aceave it. If some one could help me I would really apreatie it.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Bare minimum:

420cc injectors
JWT or aftermarket ECU (don't know anyone using stock ECUs with this much power)
Bigger fuel pump
Good intercooler (don't go for small OEM intercoolers, minimum NPR, best is Spearco)
Bigger turbo, T3/TO4, either 60-1 or TO4E compressor
Lots of time tuning, but stock block and head are totally capable of running this setup without destruction at 23-25 psi boost, at least in a 1/4 mile.
You will need a serious clutch, and maybe upgrade to R200 and CV halfshafts.

·
Registered
887 Posts
You have 2 choices,1, NOS, about a 150 shot w/small upgrades will do fine.2,350 chevy V8 ,now I know people r gonna bitch & moan but it is the easiest way for big power.

·
Registered
286 Posts
But when you add all that shyt to the car and mess around lyk that isn't it almost undrivable on the road?? Isn't all the power in the top-end?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Actually it is very streetable and will get great mpg. When your not in boost the car is just a low compression 6, but get into boost and it's all over! I'm running about 380hp with a NA computer, stock injectors and methanol injection. That's good for mid to low 11's!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.