Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Autozone spray paint....

Maaco.

Seriously though...lol, what kind of paint you looking for, super expensive, decent, or just painted.

·
Registered
116 Posts
how is that possible... the body styles are so similar... the only difference is the hood scoop. Did the 87+ even come with scoops?

·
Registered
724 Posts
I have to agree with Shoji. Let's see now........maybe his spray gun locks up when trying to paint anything but an 88 turbo. Nah....that's not it. Hmmmm........maybe the compressor shuts off in the same situation. Nah......that's not it either. I know. This guy wants to be known as the world's best painter of 88 turbo Z's and refuses to paint anything else and therefore gets brainlock. Any other ideas from you guys? This could be a good one. Sound off. LOL

·
Registered
724 Posts
I also was joking but I thought it would be a good opportunity to have a little fun with it. LOL. BTW.....welcome aboard.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all,

I deserved and enjoyed every comment. That will teach me to be more careful of how I word my comments. Feels like home now. I think I was just happy to be posting. LOL--

·
Registered
66 Posts
My 280zx is being painted by Sentry Paint and Body. They have painted many cars for Georgia Z-Club members. I have not see my car for several weeks but I will let you know how it turns out.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
FYI it only takes three weeks to strip and prep the exterior and one weeks of actuall painting..

·
Registered
90 Posts
if it makes anyone feel better, i live up in boston area, i've been going threw Bary primus's brother from bpr racing, buy the way they covered on the current D sport mag with a sick IS 300, but he set me up with this paint guy... in easton... he's had my car for 7 months... if any one is waiting to long its me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.