ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm dropping an 82 280 turbo engine into 73 240. I just got 85 300 turbo parts car. Can I use 300 t's tranny(5 speed), can I use rear end . Whats been done. Hate to suggest it but am I better off dropping 300's v6 turbo engine trans into. Anyone tried electramotives ECM in 280 turbo application power to be gained easy install?Looking for affordable cage kit for 240. where can I find some 10 inch wide 17 inch rims for 240? Running an intwercooler off audi A4 1.8 turbo is it worth bothering. I need a good turbo grind cam for L28ET.What's the hot steering/suspension setup for the front for road racing. can I get away with just some new bushings coilovers and camber plates?Can I get my hands on an old race engine or parts for L28et,aluminum flywheel, o-ringed head crossflow head forged pistons crank. You guys are great you've been so helpful, and its nice to know youre not the only one crazy enoughto pursue this madness.

·
Registered
241 Posts
255dur .327lift (at the cam X 1.4:1 rocker) is what is labeled as a good turbo grind in this article that I got off the internet. As for the rest of it, go to search one topic at a time. There is tons of info there. The v6 has been done before, it would be good too, but alot less of a bolt in.

Dylan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.