ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its a sad day...im thinkin that im gunna be sellin my 300zx n/a for 1800 or 2k....depending on the person is smart or not lol...im selling that and saving up aroun 2k or 3k..meanin ill have 5k to buy a s14 (as in body stylin) kouki tryin for zenki, 240sx thoughts?

·
Registered
782 Posts
I like em my girl use to have one, I think you will like the speed that it comes with plus they only weigh 2700lbs well a 91 anyway I ran high 15s stock with hers but it was a 5 speed.

·
Registered
880 Posts
good cars, easier to get parts, cheaper parts, and you can do an sr20det upgrade later....

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya i know im excited for it i really want to upgrade from the 300...if you could consider that...everyone ive been talkin to about it seems super excited...but im getting the 95 so....itlll be a lil more rare and a lil more expensive...but more hp and tq and its not much heavier

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have an 89 240sx that has had the head milled and higher compression pistons in it and a header it has about 10.5:1 compression and thats the way I bought it. its a very fast car a nd i would recomend it as a great car and very fun to drive (if you don't mind tire smoke!)

·
Registered
61 Posts
My tires spin coming out of my moms driveway everytime. I can't even help it. And all the way up my gravel drive way. I also have an 87' 300zx. Thats pretty weird.

I wanna see pics when you get it. I have pics of mine if you wanna see it. Nothing fancy. Pretty much all stock, cept the stereo system and speakers. Saving up for a body kit for it.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya i will but itll be at least....like 4 months if i save my money right...im selling my 300 for 2200 obo... then ill have saved up around 2000 in about 4 months so im figuring thats a good 240 for 4k...with some nice parts too..i will keep informed tho

OH AND I FRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIGEN LOVE TIRE SMOKE LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.