ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its urgent I sell it. 280ZX turbo engine completely rebuilt including turbo using finest components available. This engine is still on the engine stand and has never been installed in a car. It comes with a 12000 mile/12 month warrantee. It is painted and detailed to look factory. I had the engine built by Z1 Auto to be installed in my 77 280 Z, a change in plan has kept me from completing the installation. Mike from Z1 Auto has 12 years experience with Z cars and really know his stuff , especially when it comes to turbo installations. I drove a 280ZX with the same motor in it and it was unbelievably fast. In a 280Z it would be even faster. Because it is basically a stock motor it is very strong and dependable. This is really a great opportunity for someone to take advantage of my misfortune to get a great deal on a great engine that is ready to go. Mike from Z1 can easily and reasonably install this engine, especially into any injected Z. For more info call Mike at 516-254-8277 or e-mail him at Z1auto @aol.com

Thanks Charlie Krop

·
Registered
207 Posts
Re: 280ZX Turbo Engine for sale/Hate to post it bu

Why is it that all the for sale ads seem to have plenty of room for detail but seem to run out of space and neglect to add the most important detail - the price?

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 280ZX Turbo Engine for sale/Hate to post it bu

> Why is it that all the for sale ads seem to
> have plenty of room for detail but seem to
> run out of space and neglect to add the most
> important detail - the price?

I left the price out only because Im not sure of exactly what it is. I had given Mike a deposit and there was still a balance. I believe the price to be $2200. Call MIke at Z1 for exact price and details of the build up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.