Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a strange one for eveyone.
O k I had this car for about 4 months
I looking in all my car books 2 chilton books and haydess.

O k this is what getting me I have 4 disk brakes on the car but the books say it should be 2 disk and two drums Brakes.

Ok and I have part in it that the 300 have like Temp Senser.

And My car dont have the 280zx Air Fliter that it should it has the 82 air filter That I know it wass in a crash befor I had the car and it the front end was redone.

Lastly Can I get one. how hard is it to work on the Ditial Dash on my car. And can I order part for it not the complete Dash Board or replace the Speed Senser on the Trasmisson to the dash?

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Hey I read your problem with the disk and drum brake situation. I have a 280zxt and all of them have 4 disk brakes. The tempature sensor in your dash is for the climate control on your heater and air conditioner. Your best bet is to buy a dash carpet cover. You can buy a replacement shell but they are hard to fit! In regards to your sensor, if your climate control works, I mean if your a/c gets to a certain temp. and turns itself off, then worry about it. On the other hand if your a/c just plain blows as long as you leave it on, then it is useless. My a/c works fine but my sensor doesn't. If you have any more question just write me. I have had my car for about 2 1/2 years and I have looked at everything.
Sincerly,
Mark Masterson

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.