ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, the suspension in my 240 is shot(spings and struts). but it just so happend that i have a junked 280zxt sitting in my driveway with good suspension. what i was wondering is are the struts and springs interchangeable(with out serious modification)?? i don't mind minor stuff, but if welding and cutting of the struts is involved then i don't wanna do it. i just wondered if anyone has done this sort of thing.

Thanks,

Matt

· Registered
3,207 Posts
Yo BenzGuy.
Thanks for the laugh.
Listen to JR.
Get a manual.... Haynes or Chilton.... and then contact MotorSports.com or VictoriaBritish.Com for new correct strut cartriges and new correct coil springs and bump stops. Have Fun. shane-

· Registered
4 Posts
hey man,

Umm, I'm not sure what all that will involve, but I'll ask a friend of mine, he's sorta an expert with the 240's, he bought off my bro's and combined that one with one of his own. Regardless, I'll check into it. If it doesn't work, I need struts and suspension stuff for my 280 ZX, so ummm, if it doesn't work for ya, I'll see what you might want for the struts and springs and such, cool enough?? Laters dude.
David Michael Patterson, Memphis

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.