ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI folks,,
I have a sweet 1983 280zx excellent panels all round no rust very straight except for left hand door and door pillar.Excellent engine, brend new alternator,steering rack, shocks, windscreen and front brakes.I've had the car for three months and have spent $2000 in the last month on the above items to get in pristine contidion, then unfortunately it got hit on the left side causing it to be written off. Not happy but thats life..The rest of the car is in great condition and would be an excellent parts car or it good be fixed with a new door and a bit of work on the pillar if your good at panel beating..Its copper in colour with cream trim and is also an auto.I live in Melbourne and thought I'd give anyone in Australia that uses this site as much as I have a chance to grab it before I am forced to give it to the wreckers.The car is still very drivable so make an offer either by emailing me or call on 0414620439..
Thanks to all on this site who have helped me in the many troubles I have conquered...
MATT

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.