ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a guy with a 1982 zx n/a. It's got 180 k on the speedo, but the car is perfect. It has silver leather on the inside, all black averywhere but the seats, there are no cracks anywhere on the seats, no wear whatsoever. The dash has one little tiny crack. Its got a short throw kit in it, and white faced guages, they look nice, and also a cd player and 2 small subs, but thats all for mods. he does still have the stock shifter, and guages, and the stock stereo. hes like the third owner, it runs great, the motor is really clean, no leaks. he had the compression tested, i dont recall what it was at but it was really good. the paint is original, very nice and shiny like Jade matallic grey, a few chips in the front, from a flapping bra. The only rust on the car is about 1 square inch under the spare tire well, none other than that. Hes asking 3k$ for this car. Ok to the point now, i need to know if this car sounds like its worth it? Should i snatch this thing up as quick as i can? He says if he doesnt sell it to me in a week its going to ebay... what should i do? thanks in advance,
mike

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
if you have the money go for it.. if youre confident in the car then thats worth 3k right there.. but you can also try to talk him down too.. tell him you can give him 2k now or a grand now and again 2 one more in 2 more weeks etc.. most people will take the 2grand and give up the car.. and tell him to sell me the short shift kit..you dont want it anyway..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Youd really wany the shift kit? How many people would want a kit if i could supply them for 82 and 83s, for 100 bucks? They are way less throw than motorsports, they are 38% of original shift... motorsport is 60 to 70... just wondering, cause i can get em....
~mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.