1980 280ZX, low miles , 82k. Has been garaged since the 2000's. I purchased as a gift to myself but never got round to getting up and going. I'm now 61 and time to let go. It was running fine back earlier in the year, even took videos. Went out to start it yesterday and started to miss. I'm sure it is a simple problem but one I don't want anymore.
This is a no rust car, was in Las Vegas Nevada and driven by a nurse. Then she stowed it for years and sold on ebay to myself.
All was working this past spring, was running like a top until I started it yesterday and it had a miss. Front seats will need reuphol, I purchased brand new driver seat belt assembly for they replaced orginal with lap belts. Passenger, just has a lap belt. Body is a solid 9+, paint is nice, needs a good polishing for has sat in the garage now for 8 yrs.
What I have noticed, it will need a rebuilt distrb. Vacuum advance not working. Otherwise in good shape, elec windows, side mirrors. Elec antenna switch is loose and it is not working but that is a very minor thing. Original spare, not that anyone sane would use it is there. All inside was tinted very well in 2000s. A/C I have not even gone there so do not know.
I have scanned paperwork of what I found in the glove compartment of work done by previous owner.
Wheels are in ex shape, brakes great, clutch was replaced. Paperwork will show.
I think this vehicle is priced right and to someone with tool experice will be exceptional Z.
email if interested