ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
help! i have a 240z 1973 pain in the#$%^&* but iwant to fix it . but idon't know were to start. if someone can help me thanks i am in columbia mo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,299 Posts
> help! i have a 240z 1973 pain in the#$%^&*
> but iwant to fix it . but idon't know were
> to start. if someone can help me thanks i am
> in columbia mo.

Well I've looked in my 73 Factory Service Manual for #$%^&*, but I can't find it. Maybe you could give us a little hint about what it will and won't do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,582 Posts
> Well I've looked in my 73 Factory Service
> Manual for #$%^&*, but I can't find it.
> Maybe you could give us a little hint about
> what it will and won't do.

#$%^& is Kanji for rust. I don't remember my Japanese well enough to know what the modifier means; could it change it to REALLY BAD rust?

Doug Dawson
[email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,299 Posts
> #$%^& is Kanji for rust. I
> don't remember my Japanese well enough to
> know what the modifier means; could it
> change it to REALLY BAD rust?

> Doug Dawson
> [email protected]
Ah, I wasn't using the international character set on my browser. No wonder I couldn't understand him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
381 Posts
Tim, in st louis Franklin specialist are the best at working on the Z. They are expensive but get it right the first time. It is hard driving a Z for an everyday car I drove mine for 4 years spent lots of money fixing it but would not trade it for anything. If you have specific problems this forum and the archives are a tremendous help.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107,695 Posts
I don't think it is rust. But whatever it is according to the Haynes manual Installation of #$%^& is the reverse of removal.

> #$%^& is Kanji for rust. I
> don't remember my Japanese well enough to
> know what the modifier means; could it
> change it to REALLY BAD rust?

> Doug Dawson
> [email protected]
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top