ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 71 240z, and i dont know where the plugs from the blower motor go to. I know that the big plug plugs into the back of the Heater control pannel, and i cant figure out where the other little 3 prog with 2 wires go. And where does the plug under the center counsel go. I have a extra plug, and 2 extra blue wires. If i could take pictures, do any of you think that you could help me out.

Thanks

· Registered
961 Posts
Hi Chuck
Well I dont know how much I will be able to help you here because I gave my Cylamer maqnual to a friend to use...But i will try to get him to comew here to your post or I will get the book back and try to copy it...) Anyways I remember on mine that behind the radio there are some extra wires.....The one behind the heater control is probably your original radio plug (3 wires to it if I remember right...) then their was 2 blue wires like you mentioned and i think they are there for optional A/C???

If you can find a cylamer manual for the 240Z (try ebay) they are really worth the money just for their wiring diagrams..I have Both Nissan factory service manuals a haynes a chilton and the cylamer and it is by far the best wiring diagrams as it shows each connector and labels each wire and descibes where it goes to...I cant read a schematic for jack but this thing is so easy even earnest could figure it out!! Know what I mean Vern!?!?!?!

Anyways...Ill try to get my book back and get it to you but I cant promise anything.....

sorry

Z ya later
Mike K

· Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i cant thank you enough. I am still stumped where the wire plug under the center councel goes. The book would be helpful. I only need to know where a few wires go so i would hate to buy one.

· Registered
1,298 Posts
Mike / Chuck

The e-mail I sent Chuck has the exact wiring diagrams Mike is talking about.

Take a look at the pictures, print them out if you want and you should be able to figure out the bulk of your wiring problems.

The only thing I'm concerned with, is that earlier you posted that you had transplanted a turbo into your 240. Since I don't recall if you had done an engine bay wiring harness transplant, I'm not sure if you have / will have wiring problems that these diagrams won't address.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.