ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well working at the parts store as usual i run into a customer trying to get a air filter for his 73 240z. We talked about z's for about 20 mins lol, and i got paid to do it hehe, anyways he ended up saying he might sell his z. Well i want a 240z to do a turbo swap into, so i gave him my name and contacts in the event that he does sell his car. Now If he does call me i want only the car, not the engine i don't need a junk yard where i live hehe. Anyways I am looking for price and power return to get a good racing setup (turbo) on a 240z. I plan to put in a T4 with intercooler, A mild port and polish, and anything else that goes with this. I am going to start looking into this now so when the time comes i am set on what to do. How much would it cost and how much power would i have? i'm guessing 350 hp, but fill me in on EVERYTHING! Everylast bit, i'm going to start searching the archives too, should have done this now, but am too busy at the moment. Thanx.

Emir

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Opps plus

I forgot that with turbos you need to increase the boost. How do i increase the boost out of a turbo? See lots of questions educate me! I'm gonna go play on Jeff P's site he has lots of info. TIA

Emir

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.