ZCar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1971 Datsun 240Z
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have some old pumps laying around the garage that you will part with? I'm interested in buying Kyosan Denki pumps only.

·
Registered
1971 Datsun 240Z
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well Joe I've been scammed by your so called friend Barry. I'm sure you got a few more people since you replied the same way to 2 other members. Lesson learned.

·
Registered
late 1970 Series 1 240Z
68 Posts
cmy240z,
I think I have one fuel pump left. If so, do you want? Whats it worth to you?
Let me know, Ed

·
Registered
1971 Datsun 240Z
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you send a picture of the pump? I already got scammed on here once for a pump. Never got it after paying money.

·
Registered
late 1970 Series 1 240Z
68 Posts
I will send you some pictures when we get power back in our house. Maybe the end of the week.
As far as scammers go, they should be sh--. That action is ridiculous. I have seen many people get taken advantage of. I also see were the admin running this site shuts them down or warns people. Good for them.
Look at my infor on this site and on Classic Zcar club if you want to know more about me before doing bussiness.
Let me know. Again pictures will follow soon. I do have someone looking at it also. What I do is the first person who sends their shipping ifo gets the item.
Take care, stay safe, Ed

·
Registered
late 1970 Series 1 240Z
68 Posts
I had friend need a fuel pump, gave him mine. Now he's off and driving. Sorry, that was the only one I had.
Ed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts