ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone in Alabama have a 240 that they won't to get rid of? I am looking for one. I have an 83zx right now, but I have always wanted a 240. I will trade my zx for one if someone wants to. If you are interested, or you have a 240 you want to get rid of, leave a post here or email me at [email protected]

P.S. Car does not have to run!!!

Thankz
chadzx

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man. That would be great if you could find one for me. I am from Jasper. Just 30 minutes down the road. Right now I am in college and it is hard to get out and search. I look when I can though.

Thankz
chadzx

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
There is a guy around here with about 8 zcars. I don't know the condition of the cars but he got bunch. He's on Hwy280 right off the Chaba Heights exit. If you know where that is. I'm in school too and I guessing you are not swiming in money niether. I would try him. I know more people with 240z but I'm sure that they don't want to get rid of their.....(too bad) I got 78 280z and as long as I can get rid of my bumper I'll be happy. Well, another thing, I got 76 280z sitting in my driveway. It needs new floor pans and thing but I'm just telling you so you know. Well, later

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you want to sell or trade the 76 280? I like the 1st gen body style more than 2nd gen body style. How bad are the floor pans? Give me some details about the 280. I said 240 because they are lighter, but a 280 would be great. If you want to sell it, how much do you want for it?

Thanks
chadzx

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
I don't know how much I want. I don't think It's worth that much. I'm going to take the head off so I can keep the cam and some parts are missing. You are welcome to come look at it. The foor pan needs to be replaced but still driveable. Come look at it because I can't list everything. email me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.