ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm doing a ground up on a '73 240. I need some names of some good engine rebuild shops in the Philadelphia area. Also, Does anyone know what the paint code is for the blue used on the block?

Much Thanks!

Milan

·
Registered
358 Posts
> I'm doing a ground up on a '73 240. I need
> some names of some good engine
> rebuild shops in the
> Philadelphia area. Also, Does anyone know
> what the paint code is for the
> blue used on the block?

> Much Thanks!

> Milan
The color most people substitute for the original blue is your average Ford (yuk) blue, which I have heard is close enough. That is what was used on my block when I had it rebuilt, then I went to see one of the restored 240's in San Jose and the color was a little off. Mostly it was duller, and lighter. It's really just a judgment call on how 'original' you want the resto to be.
Anthony

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Personal message to Milan

Hi,

You recently inquired about the 240Z parts catalog that I offer. When I tried to send information back to you, I got this message back:

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <[email protected]>

It's the same address you're using now. Any idea why it doesn't work?

Thanks!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Personal message to Milan

Hi,

I just happened to notice your name on this forum as one who recently inquired about the 240Z parts catalog that I offer. When I tried to send information back to you, it bounced, and I got this message back:

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <[email protected]>

It's the same address you're using now. Any idea why it doesn't work?

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.