This dash is from a 1972 240Z. It has all the original instruments in place. The vents are included as well as the glove box door and some other small bits (see pictures). There are no marks or cracks of any kind on this unmodified dashboard. It is in excellent original condition. I cannot vouch for the instruments, but they appear to be in excellent condition. No scratches on the glass or other faults I can see. I checked the speedometer with a cable and variable speed drill and it functions very smoothly with no needle bounce or odd noises. Odometer and Trip meter work properly. Trip meter re-sets properly.
I purchased this dashboard years ago for a car that I will not be restoring as plans have changed.
Price is $750 USD (plus shipping) from Alberta, Canada. I will construct a sturdy crate and secure it well at no cost to the purchaser. All I require the buyer to do is cover the shipping costs of the carrier to your location plus any taxes or duty you may incur as per your area. You are welcome to arrange pickup in person as well. Located in Leduc, AB, Canada T9E8K4
You may email me directly at [email protected] if desired.