ZCar Forum banner

240z clutch pedal.

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  tjohnson8288 
#1 ·
I am looking for a 1970-1972 240z clutch pedal. Thanks

#3 ·
I was able to reconfigure the stock automatic brake pedal. It worked out very good, the angle was near perfect all I had to do is grind off the brake light stop piece add the small bracket like the stock clutch pedal and grind down the pedal size. Thanks for the response though.

#8 ·
What you will get is the clutch and brake pedal housing assemble. That is the part that bolts up to the firewall. Also include is the brake booster and master cylinder. The booster when last checked 1-2 years ago (maybe longer) held vacuum. The master cylinder could use a rebuild, if nothing else, just from age. There is a "buzzer"(?) attached to the pedal assy. I don't believe there is a brake switch, if I have one I will include that as well. BUT ONLY if I have one on the shelf.
The price does not include shipping.
Price is $150.00 for all of the above. Again, if I have a brake switch, I will include that as well.
I see these as I'm sure you are well aware of going on Ebay for $200.00- 500.00. Let me know your thoughts.
Thanks Ed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.