ZCar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im currently looking for an OKAY shell with reasonable amount of rust to start my new project from head to toe. No engine or anything needed. I can tow it myself if it is in the South East area or call a service for it. I've been searching around for months now and cannot manage to find one (some slip by me on ebay and out bid). Any help appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know of a 260Z sitting in a friends yard. All intact but hasn't moved in years. Supposedly it even has a refurbished engine that ran when parked.

It is kind of a strange situation. the car is owned by his friend who is in jail. The owner is getting a new title (other one lost) and he just wants to get rid of it. He is asking $1300 but is open to reasonable offers.

The Car is in Mebane NC and my friend is anxious to move it.

If you are interested or know of someone interested please contact:

Dick Bernier
336-562-3700 (home)
336-263-8880 (mobile)

Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Im currently looking for an OKAY shell with reasonable amount of rust to start my new project from head to toe. No engine or anything needed. I can tow it myself if it is in the South East area or call a service for it. I've been searching around for months now and cannot manage to find one (some slip by me on ebay and out bid). Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Hi If your still looking for a 240Z Email me at [email protected]. Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts