ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent the money order by mail today MONDAY, Iwas going to send it by courier then they told me it was $26 CDN . I told them to shove it, anyways it should get there in a week or two . Hopefully there are no complications, I will probably chat with you when I get the new turbo .
Clint (still looking for used goodies for engine!!)

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
today is Tuesday!

Depending on how my custom intake manifold turns out, I will probably sell my old intake manifold. It has been portmatched at the runners and TB. The runners have been honed and the exterior has been completly shaved of all the crap and is half way polished. The TB is the TWM big throat that has had the top milled to get rid of all those hose connections and an aluminum plate has been bolted over the top to give it a clean look. Looks **** good. Anyway, the new manifold is pretty trick and custom. The runners are from a set of webber tripple dueces. Every think has been shaved from the runners and polished. I obtained an old cartech plenum that was used to turbocharge the webbers. I welded the plenum to the runners and used a grinder to port match once that was complete. The runners have been partially honed thus far. I cut off the back half of the plenum and polished the casting to make it very smooth. with the back half removed I am creating a new back plate that will provide for a tapered plenum with the intake to the throttly body facing betweent the 3 and 4 runner. Should be complete in two weeks. The only thing remaining is to machine some injector bosses and have them welded. Oh yea, this manifold will be setup for 12 injectors. 6 440cc mains and 6 280cc secondaries controlled by the TECH II. Thanks for letting me know about the money order, Kevin is mailing me my 60-1 tomorrow. Later.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.