ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some HELP from someone who has one of these or knows where I can find a WINDSHEILD PILLAR mounted GAUGE POD for one or two- 2 1/16 gauges.
Motorsport Auto has one in their catalog for the 90-96 but I don't think it will work on my 260Z Turbo pillar.

Someone out there in Z land has one or knows where to get one, so >>>>> SO HELP ME OUT PLEASE<<<<<<<<

Thank
Joel Soileau
Lake Charles, La.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
I am in the same boat!!!

I have the same situation.! I have a 83ZX. I am converting to turbo soon and I need the apiller pods to hold my boost gauge and EGT...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Re: 240 Z Gauge Pod

Hi
what year 240 and could you be a little more specific, is it a bracket to hold in a gauge "U SHAPED"?, the reason I ask is I changed out my 71 dash 18 months ago and kept a few parts. As such I might have what you are looking for. No guarentees!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
More detail..

I beleieve what he is talking about and what I am talking about are the geuge pods that go on the A piller on the drivers side. It is not connected to the dash. Thanks..

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
I Wonder....

...if you could get one from Summit Racing and then alter it to fit your car. They sell several different pillar mounts, mainly for Mustang/Camaro type cars. I've never seen one specifically made for an early Z -- and I too have been looking for a while.

Another source for "universal" mounts is Jeggs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.