ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,185 Posts
LOL!

I can tell by the slope of your forehead that your mother and father were sister and brother. It'd be wise for you bring your strange genetics to another forum. Besides-that's why God invented the Chevy 350 and the JTR installation method. Oh, and try not to scuff the floor with your knuckles on the way out the door, please.

· Registered
5,347 Posts
Dude, if you're engine is still in great shape (compression, etc) then you should be getting around 150 hp. I think for a car as light as the 240Z, that 150 is a good bit of a kick in the pants.

· Registered
1,001 Posts
i guess you are looking to piss someone off...but that wouldnt be me..because i dont really care what you think of the 240z...to me its the best car there is period!..and if you fix you z it would regain some power..but you probably need a mechanic to do this for you...have a great day and night..jim

· Registered
213 Posts
dude, the 240z is a great car. But if you want some more umpf without too much cost get yourself a 280z engine/tranny and do the swap. it is pretty easy if you go with carbs and adds a whole bunch of arse kick!

Houston

· Registered
144 Posts
I would have liked to been in the boardroom of some of the Euro sportcar dealerships in 1970 when the 240 rolled out.I bet there was a whole lotof o'[email protected] going on!The 240 is no doubt one of the 10 best cars (bang for the buck)
ever built,

Grow up Dude!!

Markz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.