ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have made the decision to buy your turbo . I have emailed Kevin with my address, and what is going on . If you could call Majestic and get things arranged from your end . I will not be trading manifolds but wouldn't mind the shim and seals . Cash flow is good, I just need final pricing . I don't have credit cards so money order might be a tad slow getting down there . Don't sweat it .

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Send me your address and I will mail you the shim, seals, and downpipe once Majestic recieves the money order. The price is $700 for the rebuilt turbo, downpipe with EGO boss welded in place, and the shim w/fresh seals. I will call him and let him know what is happening!

> I have made the decision to buy your turbo .
> I have emailed Kevin with my address, and
> what is going on . If you could call
> Majestic and get things arranged from your
> end . I will not be trading manifolds but
> wouldn't mind the shim and seals . Cash flow
> is good, I just need final pricing . I don't
> have credit cards so money order might be a
> tad slow getting down there . Don't sweat it
> .

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
> Send me your address and I will mail you the
> shim, seals, and downpipe once Majestic
> recieves the money order. The price is $700
> for the rebuilt turbo, downpipe with EGO
> boss welded in place, and the shim w/fresh
> seals. I will call him and let him know what
> is happening!

My address
Clint Svensrud
Box 116
Grandora, Saskatchewan, Canada
S0K 1V0

Please ask him if they do Cash On Delivery, its one of the safest ways of doing business . I first send them shipping fees ( they determine that ) plus a 15% restocking and hassle charge . When I pick it up the remaining amount is paid . So if I don't pick it up you guys keep my 15% fee.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I just got off the phone with kevin. He doesn't do COD in Canada. He suggested the best way of getting it done is to send the complete amount to him. The money order should be for $720 which has added in the shipping charges to get it to you. Also, he said that in looking at your e-mail, the turbo's are not shipped to a box address. Is this your physical address? Let me know!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
> I just got off the phone with kevin. He
> doesn't do COD in Canada. He suggested the
> best way of getting it done is to send the
> complete amount to him. The money order
> should be for $720 which has added in the
> shipping charges to get it to you. Also, he
> said that in looking at your e-mail, the
> turbo's are not shipped to a box address. Is
> this your physical address? Let me know!

Thank-you for the quick action, too bad no COD but I feel not to bad about sending money order to a reputable bussiness . I live on an a farm, the box is at a Post Office I have picked up packages there before as long as they are not too big or heavy . To make things simple I will give my business address they do alot of shipping and receiving .
Saskatoon Boiler Mfg. Co. Ltd.
2011 Quebec Avenue,Saskatoon,Saskatchewan,Canada
S7K 1W5
UPS or any other courier should have no problem getting it to this address . Hope everything goes smoothly, your probably itching to get your new turbo as well

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I am not too itchy because the motor will not be ready for 2-3 more weeks. The rods are being rebushed at Top-End Performance and once that is finished the rods will be race prepped and the whole rotating mass line balanced. I am a little anxious to get the turbo because I have to weld the new flange to bolt up the t4 turbine side. I also have to weld the racegate wastegate to the exhaust manifold and run the wastegate to the new 3.5 downpipe. I just want it all done before the engine is put into the car. Go ahead and send the money order to Majestic along with your business address. Once he has confirmed receiving the money order, I will ship the downpipe and shim. They should all arrive at the same time! Let me know if you have any further questions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.