I have made the decision to buy your turbo . I have emailed Kevin with my address, and what is going on . If you could call Majestic and get things arranged from your end . I will not be trading manifolds but wouldn't mind the shim and seals . Cash flow is good, I just need final pricing . I don't have credit cards so money order might be a tad slow getting down there . Don't sweat it .