ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I've been a fan of the Z since 1977, (i was 10). 5 years later I drove my neighbors Z (260Z) when I was I 15ish...not a bad ride @ 2:00am in at and next being 16 getting chased by cops and after 3 miles of backroads with the 280ZX turbo spun into a corn field @ 90 mph...if the 280turbo started driver and buddy would have got away easy...----

Now, today my buddy, whose dad owned the Zs, and I finished fixing some speaker problems and I just sat in my 86 and put in some Zeppelin tape...I love my Z.

BTW, I've seen the 240Z full throttle special 3 times now. Make sure you all look for it on the HISTORY CHANNEL because it goes into some serious ZZZZZ HISTORY!!!!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Your almost FORTY years old, PUT DOWN THE PIPE!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ZE,

Judging by your o so clever response, ZE you're so much of an adult than I am. Lucky for me there are such responsible and mature adults like yourself to ground me once in a while about being excited about the classic car I drive. You're so fortunate to be full of such wisdom and a 389hp Chevy. I'm almost 40, wow someday I'll own a Chevy and a Z turbo. Maybe a brand new 350Z soon jerk.

I guess my succesfull business career and little old '86 n/a could never be as cool as you.

Thanks,

Scott

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Negative on the jealous thing...lol How could I be jealous of a Chevy. Wish I had a turbo but will substitue with a new 350 soon..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.