ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '75 260 with no interior, and a late 240 that I am parting into my 260. does anyone know if my 240 interior will fit into my 260?

·
Registered
887 Posts
I have been told no,there for I have some good peices if your intrested

·
Registered
100 Posts
I exchanged two rear side window interior panels from a 260 into my 71 240 they fit perfectly. What I did notice was that the 260 interior panels were slightly thicker than the240, and were less suseptable to cracking. I know this does not answere your question but I must caution you that the interior parts (at least in the back on a 240 are thin and could crack on you if you decide to try and exchange them to the 260. Good Luck

·
Registered
408 Posts
Your 240 interior will fit into your 260 with one exception - the door panels. The cut-outs for the door handles are differently located - so they will not work. The remainder of the interior will fit. I had a 260 interior that I put into my 240 - so they should be interchangeable. But, for the most part - the 240 interiors are not quite as good and durable as the 260. I believe most of the panels were thinner. It may be difficult to change them out without cracking them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I also have some 260-Z panels if you opt not to go with the 240 interior panels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.