ZCar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious if anyone has had this happen.
It misfires for about 2 seconds after startup cold in the morning then goes away. sometimes it almost will stall then recover.
I track this car occasionally, so I went ahead and changed the spark plugs at 30k miles.
It has the HR engine just like our Infinity 2007 G35 does, which did the exact same thing the other day. After putting the Snapon Modis scan tool on both cars, it showed no codes or any other problems. Anyone else have or solved this problem?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm curious if anyone has had this happen.
It misfires for about 2 seconds after startup cold in the morning then goes away. sometimes it almost will stall then recover.
I track this car occasionally, so I went ahead and changed the spark plugs at 30k miles.
It has the HR engine just like our Infinity 2007 G35 does, which did the exact same thing the other day. After putting the Snapon Modis scan tool on both cars, it showed no codes or any other problems. Anyone else have or solved this problem?
The problem was a low battery charge from sitting in the garage for long periods of time with out a charger maintainer. Recharged the battery and golden.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts