ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to send me your pictures for the 2006 Z31 Calendar.

<http://www.az-zbum.com/2006.z31.calendar.1.shtml>

Please read all the rules before submitting pictures.

Post Edited (Aug 30, 2:44am)

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
chezam: I like last years calender and will buy one again this year...

th2thmansZ: I believe it had something to do with him getting laughed off z31.com a long, long time ago.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ignore chezam. I booted him from z31.com, 300zxclub.com and made fun of him on every forum he's ever posted on that I also post on.

He's a world class loser and brings nothing to the table. His own mother would disown him except that it would mean she knew him in the first place. He's worthless, brainless, and just plain annoying. Almost as bad as solarazzzz, but with just slightly more intellience. And I mean that like a grape has more intelligence than an eggplant.

The only reason he continues to remain on this forum is cause the administers of this site are clueless about the Z31 as well and wouldn't know an annoying worthless Z31 owner from a Z31 guru if both sat on their face. I've been booted before, and I really don't care if I get booted again.

I can't remember if chezam is daniel89na, mike littleton, or that canadian idiot, but it really doesn't matter. fact is, he's so dumb he makes Forest Gump look like Albert Einstein.

Post Edited (Aug 30, 2:45am)

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
no really BUM tell us how do you feel :)

back to the original topic, I'd like to get my car in your calendar, but I'll have to get you better pix, unless you think this one is good? you pick one

let me know what you think

·
Registered
65 Posts
hay i am from canada whats up with that.
dont hate canada.buy the way hows your beer ha ha

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
zx man wrote:

> hay i am from canada whats up with that.
> dont hate canada.buy the way hows your beer ha ha
>

Are you the Canadian idiot I was refering to? Nope? Didn't think so. Don't worry about it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
OK cool. ha ha chezam your gay .what the **** is
a chezam

·
Registered
559 Posts
I'll be gettin another calendar this year too, yay.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Well, I would like to submit pictures of my SS around various places in San Francisco. Hope I can do it before the deadline.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
October 3rd

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.