ZCar Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$11,000 obo - 2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast model with mods. Clean title. Naturally aspirated V6, factory 287 hp, 6 speed manual, has cruise control and traction control, 130k miles, $1300 stage one racing clutch, $1300 full Greddy Ti-C exhaust, new cold air intake, MB motorsport A-tech wheels, new radio, new speakers, LED headlights, smoked tail lights, nismo carbon fiber spoilers. Everything was professionally installed. Has had full synthetic oil changes it's whole life, along with premium fuel. The car is in fantastic condition inside and out, absolutely no problems running, or driving. Needs new rear pads, would fix but I'm selling the car anyway.
I have had the car for about a year and am the third owner, I am selling because I need something more practical for my style of living, golfing, biking etc. Great daily driver though, no complaints with that.
Contact me if you're interested or have any extra questions.
217-572-2881
[email protected]
Price is slightly negotiable but will take best price.

·
Registered
22 Posts
$11,000 obo - 2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast model with mods. Clean title. Naturally aspirated V6, factory 287 hp, 6 speed manual, has cruise control and traction control, 130k miles, $1300 stage one racing clutch, $1300 full Greddy Ti-C exhaust, new cold air intake, MB motorsport A-tech wheels, new radio, new speakers, LED headlights, smoked tail lights, nismo carbon fiber spoilers. Everything was professionally installed. Has had full synthetic oil changes it's whole life, along with premium fuel. The car is in fantastic condition inside and out, absolutely no problems running, or driving. Needs new rear pads, would fix but I'm selling the car anyway.
I have had the car for about a year and am the third owner, I am selling because I need something more practical for my style of living, golfing, biking etc. Great daily driver though, no complaints with that.
Contact me if you're interested or have any extra questions.
217-572-2881
[email protected]
Price is slightly negotiable but will take best price.
good luck with sale

1 - 2 of 2 Posts