Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I've got a 2+2 2 1/4 inch exhaust with 6-2-1 headers that i got from a friend that was from a 260z 2+2, it is a full system from headers to tip.

How could i fit this onto my 2seater 260z, it has the bends for the rear goin around the tire, and i have it in 2 peices at the current moment... has anyone done this before.. i really want to get this exhaust onto my car, it will sound crayz

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
the bends will be the same but the straight section between the tranny and the diff will be longer. You will need to cut the straight part, install both ends and install a bullet muffler in the trans tunnel so you can join it up. The bullet in the trans tunnel will keep the resonance down in the car. I would recommend the Dynomax ultra flo bullet.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do i hafto install a bullet muffler, is it really neccesary, i don't want it to be to loud, but i already got a muffler at the end, and the guy i got it from said it was loud, i spose i'll put it in for a while without the bullet muffler and then if i get sick off it being to loud, or get booked by the authorities for it being to loud, i'll get a bullet muffler put in

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.