ZCar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently acquired a large lot of early 70s z parts and was going thru some and wondering if I could ask what are some of them. I get stuck especially on aftermarket parts and other odds and ends. I have these coil pack setup but searched and found nothing tia

Attachments

·
Administrator
1983 280ZX Turbo
2,327 Posts
Your photos have very interesting and totally unrelated titles when viewed full screen. Kinda fun....

I can't think of anything related to an L6 Z that comes in a set of five.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your photos have very interesting and totally unrelated titles when viewed full screen. Interesting.

I can't think of anything related to an L6 Z that comes in a set of five.
There is 6 sorry if photos did not load correctly done off smart phone android only thing I found was this
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Electric blue Automotive exterior

·
Administrator
1983 280ZX Turbo
2,327 Posts
No problem. One of the photos comes up with the title "Gesture Sculpture Wood Artifact Bullet" which is rather unusual.

I can't ID those, but they look to me like parts for a later V6 Z. I haven't owned one so I can't be sure, but it looks to me like they might be coils for the spark plugs.

Now someone will come along and tell us how astoundingly wrong I am...;)

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
nah, you're not wrong, Pil. They could be from anywhere I guess, but I have seen several Z modified engines with individual coil packs on them, but I can never tell where they came from. I was about to say those first few pictures are not from any 1st, 2nd, or 3rd generation Z. I'm not familar with anything after '89.

Bon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts