ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i noticed you have a nice car. do you have a shop to do custom parts and work on? i like how you did your external wastegate....any way i could pay you to weld it up for me cuz i don't know anyone locally that has the ability to do it. hit me back please. thanx

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya, it's me patrick. the guy he took my $, manifold, and tial flange from and hasn't returned since i shipped the parts in march. 1sickz is a dirty ******* that simply needs an ass-beating. whoever is dumb enough to send him money or parts for anything is a fucktard.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
HAHAHAH...nice, I thought that original post looked a little too familiar. Good luck with everything.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nah, just a bs kiddy name. oh well...i tried here. anyone in/near orlando care to beat his ass for me? lol

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Im not talking about stealing a screen name...

Author: uoykcuf
Date: Sep 8, 9:52pm

ya, it's me patrick. the guy he took my $, manifold, and tial flange from and hasn't returned since i shipped the parts in march. 1sickz is a dirty ******* that simply needs an ass-beating. whoever is dumb enough to send him money or parts for anything is a fucktard.

84t with some mods....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've seen three different people with the same screen name spelled differently.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.