ZCar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...vin JN1CZ24D7TX960300 JUST SOLD at Auction at Manheim. It was in the private collection of Morrie Sage of University Nissan - only 528 original miles. Watch for it to pop up on the market for sale!

·
Registered
6,813 Posts
So...vin JN1CZ24D7TX960300 JUST SOLD at Auction at Manheim. It was in the private collection of Morrie Sage of University Nissan - only 528 original miles. Watch for it to pop up on the market for sale!
So how much did it sell for???

·
Registered
6,813 Posts
Doubtful it will be an easy markup resell...that's already a steep price for a car that isn't exactly top of mind with collectors.

Yes, the right person with good funding may bite. Maybe we will see it auctioned on BAT (Bring a Trailer)?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah, it's 63K on ebay now, 45K is way too cheap for this legend imo. My friend from DSRLeasing was interested in this car, I don't have enough loose cash to take interest in this though at the moment

·
Registered
6,813 Posts
Sold for 90100.00 USD. WOW!!!.
Assuming the bid was legitimate? Nice if it's true but this car just isn't worth that price IMHO. There are too many real collectibles that can be had for those $$$.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh, it seems to me that I will never dare to buy any vehicle at auction. For me, an auction is a place where you can buy a painting or antiques, but not a car or a bike. This is my personal opinion. It was formed because I have experience in this and I have come across it more than once. One day my friend decided to buy a bike at auction at a very good price and soon it completely stopped working and after that I made my own conclusions. I usually visit only auction houses that are related to art and this has become a kind of tradition for me and now I regularly visit the auctions they organize and these are very interesting events.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts