ZCar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Re: 1988 300ZX SE Shiro for sale - Nice shape

Nice car. Just curious if that's what they are selling for in your part of the country or if the price is from an appraised value? Normally I can tell what most Z cars sell for in various parts of the country because they come up freqently but there aren't too many Shiros and I just know what they sell for in the Pacific Northwest.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Appraisals for these cars are highly inaccurate because they are not based on local comparable sales. I could pay $$ to have it appraised, but, really, it is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
6,850 Posts

Thats actually a pretty fair price for a Shiro. Now whats up with the centers of the wheels?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

The wheel centers are plastic and the paint has worn off. I don't know what caused it, whether it was car washes or just wind from speed. The aluminum wheels are perfect. Since this photo I have had a body shop paint them. I will post a new photo this week.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Re: 1988 300ZX SE Shiro

nice shiro. i have 2 of these cars, one with 11k miles and my summer toy has 70k miles and i love the **** out of these. by far the best looking z31 other then the 84 50th and 86zxt. hard to find them this clean.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: 1988 300ZX SE Shiro

How much are Shiros going for these days? I realize it will depend on condition but just curious how much more they are worth than non-shiros in comparable condition. I have one in Canada

·
Registered
1 Posts
zdoctor said:
nice shiro. i have 2 of these cars, one with 11k miles and my summer toy has 70k miles and i love the **** out of these. by far the best looking z31 other then the 84 50th and 86zxt. hard to find them this clean.
Z DOCTOR YOUR A FRAUD - BEWARE OF ZDOCTOR !!! Bad buisness !!!

·
Registered
450 Posts
How is he a fraud? I know he's got the Z's that he says he does. Only difficult time I ever had with him was trying to get together with him to check out his old Shiro seat(s) some years ago. He was selling one or both of the SS seats. He's got a gorgeous Shiro, per the pix I've seen.

·
Registered
997 Posts
pics and price

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
How much are you asking for it?

Bon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts