3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Year: 1987
Model: 300zx
Engine: V6
Trans: 5 speed manual
Color: black on black & blue
Mileage: 85,000
Description: southern car, very well maintained with one repaint I believe. T-tops (no leaks). I believe I am the 4th owner. always garaged or carported. comes with original Z bra and T-top bags. 2 seater, no rust. has nice Kenwood haed unit with 4 matching speakers, 8" sub and amp. ($800). new tires - stock wheels. sold out of VA and comes with every inspection slip with mileage to prove low miles. recent flowmaster mufflers. cold ac, power windows.

cons; power antenna doesn't work, washer fluid light stays on (otherwise working fine), one panel clip for roof panel broken, gas gauge works but goes to E after a fill up and you drive it 100 miles or so.

no smoke, noises or other weird stuff. I have a new bushing kit that goes with it. interior is mint, body is nice, paint is nice. it is a solid 9 all the way around.

I am only selling because we are getting up in age and no longer drive it enough to keep battery charged. wife had knee replacement and I have back problems so it isn't as fun to drive anymore. we bought it a little over a year ago.

clean and clear title

I may not be able to figure out how to post pics so email me if interested and I'll send pics to you. PLEASE be serious and don't waste both our times if you aren't fairly serious about buying the car. PLEASE.

Asking price: $9000 obo
Name: keith
Phone: 864-354-3190
Email: [email protected]
City/State/Country: Greenville SC USA

1 - 3 of 3 Posts