ZCar Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had this since 1987 new out of the showroom, garaged every winter, This spring got it out and figure to sell it, with my arthritis, I can't get out of the car-- so it's not getting any use...... nothing worse than a zcar sitting...... waiting for someone to buy it and drive for the enjoyment.

Vintage Nissan 300 Z 300z CLASSIC CAR auto trans ORIGINAL OWNER garaged in zip code 01845

Currently REGISTERED with a VALID INSPECTION STICKER in Massachusetts CAN BE SEEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, and CASH ONLY for the vehicle.

ALL ORIGINAL with T-ROOF inserts 125K NEVER driven in snow.... garaged ! GREAT CAR ! Images on request!

it's got about ? 69K miles on it. We took it out of the garage and ran it around the block.... what fun . then had to get help getting out of it.... guess it's time to sell it. Arthritis..... ok so here's the only pic I have -- will add additional pics first of week.......

minor nicks a ding or two, but sweet, and never been in snow.......... sheltered life for the most part....... thanks. Also listed on Boston craigslist you can email us attn "pearl zcar" in the header will check for posts here

$5500 BO we will not ship this, you must view it in person please don't ask us what state!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts