ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sad to part with it, it was my first car, even though it is older than me..lol. It is being sold as is, alot has been put into it, but being that I am 18, I can't afford a few of the necessary repairs. It runs, I drive it to and from work every day, and to class. It has a brand new master cylinder, brakes, alignment, and new tires on the front, back tires are still pretty good. It needs a home where it can get the appreciation, and TLC it deserves. Call or e-mail me for a picture. My grandparents bought it for $2500, I would like to get at least $1500 for it.

Thanks,
Josh
[email protected]
214-476-9899

·
Registered
793 Posts
I also have a Car for sale 88 300zx N/A... White red Int. My car is mint!
This car is awesome. I was going to swap in a turbo... But I have since changed my mind I want to get back into the 90 model Z. I am looking for at least $3000 for mine! But again this car is mint only needs tires.
Has new clutch, bat, Dis. cap and rotor button, wires, plugs, new air intake, I also have the stock box and filter if you want that, New head lights and fog lights--Everything works in my car accept the interior lights I messed those up trying to do something Dumb! Its 100% stock accept for the air intake!--This car is perfect condition. $3000 or trade for Z32 that might need some work.

·
Registered
793 Posts
the 88 300zx is in Jacksonville, FL

·
Registered
724 Posts
How many miles on the 88?

·
Registered
793 Posts
145,000 on the 88 n/a but again this engine was taken care of