ZCar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my show car 50th AE with 52k original, documented miles. Interior is perfect and all options work. Mechanically like new. I replaced all maintenance items even if not needed. New tires, fluids, timing belt, hoses, belts, seals, all new suspension parts and bushings. Runs and drives absolutely perfect. Paint is great, rims perfect, striping excellent. Does have a couple very minor dings, still looks great and wins every show it is in. Includes the 50th AE car cover, 50th AE floor mats, gold key, display emblems, brochures. One of the nicest Z cars out there. Asking $14,500.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
keep that car, brother! that thing is beautifully immaculate . wow. super nice interior too! boy, if had the cash, I would be all over it.

its great to see something so well taken care of. my hats off to you.

Bonny

·
Registered
1 Posts
Selling my show car 50th AE with 52k original, documented miles. Interior is perfect and all options work. Mechanically like new. I replaced all maintenance items even if not needed. New tires, fluids, timing belt, hoses, belts, seals, all new suspension parts and bushings. Runs and drives absolutely perfect. Paint is great, rims perfect, striping excellent. Does have a couple very minor dings, still looks great and wins every show it is in. Includes the 50th AE car cover, 50th AE floor mats, gold key, display emblems, brochures. One of the nicest Z cars out there. Asking $14,500.
Is this still available?!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts