ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to put this in the tech forum but i need to sell this asap! i have an 1983 turbo zcar with complete drivetrain in working condition that i need to sell.

turbo motor/borg warner t5/r200 diff/turbo rims/t-tops/shaved-welded side markers

i'm asking 1000$ for the whole car. it has been siting for over a year and i'm told by the manager of my apartments that it is going to be towed if i dont do something with it. engine has good compression and ran great last i drove it about 8 months ago. interior is gutted and body is primered. a/c and heat have been fully remove. car has power windows/ power locks with keyless entry and alarm. has digital dash that doesnt always light up. needs a change of fluids and new plugs and wires to get back on the road.

again sorry to post in the tech forum but it's the only way get it out quick.

thank,

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Oooooh so how come everytime I try to mention something about me selling a car or part and tell people to check the classifieds, I get bitched out by all the newbies, but SOMEONE ELSE can post an entire description and people ask all sorts of questions about it?

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Matt300ZXT,
A quick search showed that your last several selling posts you made had either no replies or wishes of good luck (on your adapters and car). No negatives at all.

mark

·
Registered
234 Posts
dacelooper wouldnt be advertising on here if he didnt need to sell it fast...plus he's had it in the classifieds for about a month! he took the "RIGHT" route b 4 posting it on here.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.