ZCar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a known good ECU for a 1983 280ZX Turbo. I changed mine out and discovered the problem wasn't the ECU. It's ready to install.

$65 with shipping included within the lower 48. Additional charge for shipping to Alaska or Hawaii. Payment via Paypal.

Please PM me if interested.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Pilgrim i need that ecu if you still have it. I assume you do since im the only reply but i cant get your attention to at least say yes or no. You have been here a few times since ive asked. If you see this and dont have it any more at least say so.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My apologies - for some reason the site didn't alert me to your responses and I missed them. It was rude of me not to catch this and respond! I still have the ECU, and I hope you aren't still hung up waiting for one...but just in case, I'll check more often.

·
Registered
151 Posts
My apologies - for some reason the site didn't alert me to your responses and I missed them. It was rude of me not to catch this and respond! I still have the ECU, and I hope you aren't still hung up waiting for one...but just in case, I'll check more often.
if it is still available, I’ll take it. Email me at [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts