Datsun 510, 1200 280zx L series and A series engine distributor breaker plate repair kit. I have redesigned and produced an upgraded stronger plastic bearing retainer for the Matchbox distributors that Datsun install in cars and trucks from 1979 to 1983. The original design is flawed and weak and will eventually break or deteriorate leaving the distributor without vacuum advance. The ball bearing end up rolling abound on the bottom of the distributor housing. I have 30 to 40 of these bearing retainers left from the first production run. The price is $30.00 for the new retainer and 6 new ball bearings. The price includes shipping to the lower 48 USA. I am willing to ship international. Shipping overseas has been slow due to US Customs. It has taken 6 weeks to get to Australia. Some countries are still out of bounds for the US Postal Service. Send me your contact info and I will get anyone a shipping quote overseas. Below is a picture of my original bearing retainer (broken) what the original is supposed to look like and what my redesigned retainer looks like. The retainer comes with 6 new correct size bearings. Contact info is Craig Haug
[email protected] seven zero one-471-fifteen thirtyfour. Call or text or email. If I start to run low on inventory I will have more produced so yes I have them.
Hair Head Hairstyle Vertebrate White
Household hardware Bicycle part Watch Auto part Metal