ZCar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would love any suggestions.
1977 280z, I recently acquired.
Here’s my issue, I have both blinkers front & rear, hazard lights, headlights, tail lights, rear markers, reverse lights, dome light, and all gauge lights. But I do not have running lights or the front side markers.
I have tried cleaning the main light combo switch, most connectors under the hood that I can see, along with the housing that the front side marker bulbs go into.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks!

-Ryan

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
This is assuming that you are only referring to the running lights at the front. Check the green/white wire on connector C-3 (green).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is assuming that you are only referring to the running lights at the front. Check the green/white wire on connector C-3 (green).
Thanks for the response Steve. Ya, just the front end. I see the C3 connector on the wiring diagram. I’m not familiar with how to read those unfortunately, looks to be located under the dash on the passenger side?

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Yes, it's on the passenger side. Like I said, the connector body is green, so you can tell it apart from the others.

If you have not done so already, go to XenonZCar and download the factory service manual. The BE section of the manual has a good break-out of the circuit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts