Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some cheap wheels for a 1976 Datsun 280Z, it has 14x6 on it now. If you could please e-mail me about this it will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
junkyards sometimes have good wheels, i got a PERFECT set of 82 turbo wheels for $100.00 onetime. i plan on using them when i get my car painted. when you are looking at wheels in junkyards be very careful you don't buy bent wheels. old toyota celica's have the same bolt patern. good luck.. pallnet

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
eBay sometimes has 'em. Junkyards are a great source, but be sure you get a guarantee before you buy them. Then, take them to a tire dealer and have them inspect them and spin them to assess roundness and other possible problems. You can use nearly any 4-lug wheels that come off of Zs from 1970 through the early 80s (maybe even later.) Expect to pay $25 -100 each for the wheels, depending on style, condition. Salvage yards usually stand behind their products, especially if you discuss return policies up front. They can order stuff from anywhere in the nation and usually can quickly reorder something if one of the wheels turns out to be bad. Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.