ZCar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
What kind of sunroof? Power sunroof? Pop up sunroof? Your post indicates it's a power roof, which I believe would have been an aftermarket add-on.

I only have seen the pop-ups, but I believe there were only a couple of manufacturers making add-on power sunroofs at that time. They were used in many brands of cars as dealer options, but were actually aftermarket add-ons.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it is a power sunroof. Do you know what companies it might be? I don’t see any markings or name anywhere on the sunroof.

What kind of sunroof? Power sunroof? Pop up sunroof? Your post indicates it's a power roof, which I believe would have been an aftermarket add-on.

I only have seen the pop-ups, but I believe there were only a couple of manufacturers making add-on power sunroofs at that time. They were used in many brands of cars as dealer options, but were actually aftermarket add-ons.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I don't recall hearing a name. But if it's a shared unit, you might find parts in an Audi or Volvo. I know this is an off-the-wall idea.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts