ZCar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Unfortunately I have to sell my 280z project. I was going to turn it into a track car, but recent life events have changed that plan. I rebuilt the entire suspension system. Tokico racing shocks, new disc brakes (converted the rear to disc), polyurethane bushings, new u-joints, etc. Fuel tank has been cleaned and resealed with a new high flow fuel pump. New brake master, clutch master and slave cylinders. Brand new racing wheels and tires (wider rims in the rear). The body is rust free, in primer with about 80,000 miles on it. The engine I transplanted from a different car, is still all original, with about 10,000 miles on it since it was rebuilt. Manual transmission. Runs great. I have a body kit for it (front spoiler already installed) which includes side skirts and rear. I have all of the lights, trim, interior, windshield, etc. Car is located in Whitehouse Station, NJ. I am asking $17,000 obo. Call/text 908 five hundred, triple zero 8. Email is [email protected]. I have more pictures upon request.

Best,

Jon

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts