ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious about something. It may seem silly but I have noticed that there seems to be a great many 1977 280z owners on the forum. The next popular seem to be 76 and 78. Of course there are the most popular 240z people here also. I was wondering is there some kind of 1975 280z bug that I am not aware of? I think I have seen one other person on here with a 1975 other then myself. Maybe this is not a desirable year. Anybody have any feedback on this? I would greatly appreciate it.
Dodie

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dodie, I have a 76 because first, I wanted a first generation "Z", second it was in the price range I wanted, third it was not a rust bucket and forth...I found it. If it would have been a 75...thats what i would have...I did want the fuel injected years...I have a terrible time with the carb "gods". I think each year has its own bugs...or idiosycronisties (can't spell either :))

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 72,75,76,79,81,85 here. I drive the 75 because it was the first one I got that ran soon to have the 81zxt. The others are project cars. Sam 75 280z, 81 280zxt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.