ZCar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1983 280ZX Turbo
1,883 Posts
Hi, new member here. I have a spare vapor canister pulled from a donor car. Where are you located? Tom
With all due respect to @mainedatsun, we have a problem with scammers joining the forum and immediately responding to parts requests with offers to sell.

Approach with great caution. Don't pay for a part until it's in your hands

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Z car lovers. I have a 1974 260z with weber carburetors. I have rebuilt engine with just about everything new. I started it to make sure it runs and has oil pressure. Everthing on passenger side hooked up correctly. Im baffled on hoses…water, carburetor and exhaust…on drivers side as to what goes where. Can anybody provide insight or pics to help please. I dont want exhaust running through where water should be water running through where exhaust should be.

·
Registered
1976 280z 2+2 rusty but roadworthy ;)
6 Posts
Pilgrim, thank you for mentioning that - no offense taken since you are right.
I do have a vapor canister that has been sitting in a box of parts in dry storage since 1992. I will contact Pdidiman via text and see if this one is something he can use. Will include pictures for him.
Mainedatsun

·
Registered
1976 280z 2+2 rusty but roadworthy ;)
6 Posts
We are talking about the black plastic carbon/vapor canister on the passenger side of the engine bay. I sent pictures and Paul confirmed this is what he was looking for.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts