Located in Turlock, CA

Call or text - ‪(209) 432-3787‬
Email - [email protected]

We purchased this car as a project years ago. We proceeded to take it apart, put it on a rotisserie and start cleaning up the body. Just ran out of free time to work on this don't have room for it anymore. Floor pans replaced as well as new frame rails. Most of the suspension parts have been media blasted and painted with POR-15. We have the bushing kit from Energy Suspension, new in box. Battery box rust still needs to be fixed. The rest of the body is in great shape. No idea what it might be worth but it would make a great project for someone. I'd like to finish this baby and drive it but that's not in cards for me! The rotisserie is pictured though disassembled. Everything has been covered while I've had it stored so it's still in great shape. Just uncovered it for the pictures. The motor has been stored indoors and is not pictured. I'm getting rid of everything. Make me an offer.

***For the admins - I know my account is new. This is not a scam, Let me know what else I need to provide so the post isn't removed.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood
Land vehicle Tire Car Wheel Vehicle
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire